lunes, 8 de agosto de 2011

Maitresse Madeline and Melina Mason - Second Times A Charm: Melina Mason bdsm art work

bdsm art work comic
Year of manufacture:2011
Genre: bdsm, Bondage, Lesbians, Dildo, Hardcore, 720p bdsm artwork, SiteRip
Duration:1 twenty-fourth part bdsm ass hole of a day
In roles: Maitresse Madeline and Melina anal bdsm Mason
Description:
I did my exploration on Melina Mason. She comes from Jersey, thinks she's kinky, wants to subsist kinky, shot for Wired Pussy. I watched all the unedited footage and adage all her little quirks and ticks and how because of her ebony bdsm consternation she would put up blocks in order to not fully continued the moment. I knew just what to do and I played this sharp, doe eyed, curvy 20 year old like a fiddle, molding her into my brief lesbian pain slut whore. Melina and I had a connection what one. jumps off the screen with flogging, nipple clamps, pussy licking, blockhead licking, tough bondage, anal sex and strap-on ass fucking until Melina admits she had the best sexual experience of her life!
bdsm art work comic

File volume: 724.8 MB

bdsm art work comic